The Elan GSC10 System Controller features a faster CPU, more memory, extensive I/O and updated connectivity. Featuring a faster CPU, more memory, extensive I/O and flexible connectivity, the Elan GSC10 System Controller is designed to integrate medium- to extra-large projects.
- Integrated IP, serial, and infrared control in a one-box design – Control all of your devices, no matter what the format.
- Easy plug-n-play with any ELAN interface – Attach any ELAN interface or ELAN viewer-compatible tablet, smart phone, PC or Mac and it will automatically populate with the same look and feel, no matter which platform. 2-way IP control allows for quick, up-to-date, feature-rich interfaces.
- On-board relays – Easily integrate shades, garage doors, gates, and other contact closure controlled devices.
- On-board IR generation – With the one of the world’s largest IR database, there’s no need for IR pass through. Generate IR signals right from the controller.
- On-board sensor inputs – Go beyond control by automating events triggered by voltage, light,or signal sensing with ELAN sense products.
- Solid State Memory for Operating System (OS) storage – Ultra efficient fanless CPU with no moving parts means increased reliability and fewer points for failure.
- Compact design – The gSC10 packs amazing punch into a single rack space and includes rack mount hardware.
- Supports Master and Extender mode – Utilize an additional controller to extend ports and functionality. The gSC controllers also support the g1 controller as a UI, OSD and port Extender.
- Onboard Wi-Fi – Connect wirelessly and reliably with detachable external antenna.
- ViaNet compatible – Use your M86A, S1616A, TS2, TS2L, and C2 ViaNet products with the SC1 external interface (sold separately).
- RS-232 (8) RJ-45 Port
- RS-485 (2) RJ-45 Ports
- ELAN Sense (4) 3.5mm Connectors (Stereo)
- IR Outputs (10) 3.5mm Connectors (Mono) // – 12V DC
- Relays (10) 2-position screw terminals // – 24V AC or DC, 1 Amp Maximum
- USB (1) USB 2.0 – 5V, 1 Amp
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Coaxial Type A – 2.5mm inside
- Software Compatibility g!7.0 and up
- Updates Network / USB
- Power ConsumptionW/ Power supply: 12V DC – 10W // W/ PoE: 48V 10W
- PoE Compatible IEEE 802.3 at Type 2 48V DC 600mA
- Operating Temperature 32 °F to 131 Degrees° F
- Operating Humidity 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting Free standing, Rack mounted 1U
- Compliance cTUVus, CE, FCC, C-Tick
- Dimensions (in.) 17 W x 2-1/4 H x 14 D // (mm) 432 W x 57H x 356 D
- Weight 8 lbs 11 oz / 3.95kg
Follow the link to view the Elan GSC10 Controller datasheet.