Event season is back at Home Media HQ and this June we are kicking off by launching our all-new, renovated flagship demo room!
Here, we believe that the best way to ensure peace of mind when you’re making a purchase, especially a significant one, is to try before you buy. That’s why our demo events – as well as our Home Demo service – are so important to us and our customers and are a key part of our offering.
Our next event is taking place at our Maidstone store on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th June, to launch our flagship demo room and, as you would expect, to showcase some fantastic products:
• Avalon Acoustics PM1 Loudspeakers – more than just stunning aesthetics (though stunning they are!), the PM1 is designed to generate dynamic sound contrast and effect sound pressure levels; the very definition of state of the art.
• REL Carbon Special Subwoofer – a compact, but powerful, subwoofer engineered with cutting-edge components, reliably and consistently producing high performance and dynamic balance.
• Vitus Audio SL-103 Preamplifier – a fully balanced piece of kit delivering an ultra-linear frequency response and revealing an incredible amount of sound detail.
• Vitus Audio SS-103 Stereo Power Amplifier – arguably the brand’s most powerful design to date, when paired with the right products this deceptively small amplifier can offer a laser-sharp focused music experience.
• Métronome DSC DAC/Streamer – the brand’s first ‘three in one’ device, this converter, streamer and digital preamplifier integrates your online music services, manages the music stored on our local network, is Roon ready and delivers great sound clarity.
• Acustica Applicata Room Acoustic Treatment – specifically designed to unlock the full potential of your audio system by controlling the acoustics of the room, absorbing and diffusing even the lowest bass frequencies without over-damping your sound.
• Cinema Build Systems Fabric Wall – bespoke stretched fabric to provide a decorative finish, as well as an acoustic solution, for your home cinema system.
We’ll also be joined by a friendly face or two from Airt Audio, distributors of high-end audio products and as enthusiastic and passionate about ‘the best of the best’ brands and equipment on the market as we are!
Come along to see, and hear, these fantastic products for yourself, grab a cuppa and chat to some fellow audiophiles about music and gain some advice and insight from the audio experts.
One-hour timeslots are available between 10am and 5pm on both Friday and Saturday, and are by appointment only – so give us a ring on 01622 676703 to get yourself booked in.