We keep numerous products in stock and orders are usually dispatched the same day or within 2 working days (subject to our work load). From time to time some items may need to be ordered in from a supplier and this can lengthen the delivery time. If this situation arises with your order, we will establish the expected delivery time from the supplier and inform you at our earliest convenience.
All orders shipped within the U.K are dispatched using Royal Mail, UK Mail or UPS delivery services. Items with a value of £100 or more will be insured for loss or damage during transit to their destination address. We will provide you with parcel tracking information wherever possible.
All orders placed within the E.C are subject to the same rate of VAT as U.K customers. The current rate is 20% and all prices listed on our website are inclusive of VAT. All countries outside the European Community may request the deduction of VAT for the order value. You may be liable to pay TAX based upon the value of your order.
Goods remain the property of Home Media Limited until full payment has been received.
Please keep your invoice copy/receipt in a safe place to ensure continuity of service and as proof of purchase. Should you lose the receipt and we are unable to trace the transaction, we reserve the right to charge for any repair of goods, even if claimed to be under warranty.
Exchange of goods, if working correctly, is at the discretion of Home Media Limited and such goods including accessories, manuals and packaging, must be of ‘as new’ merchantable quality.
A minimum handling charge of 15% will be made against goods that are returned for credit where the order has been executed correctly and the goods are in satisfactory working order. In addition, please see below:
- Home Media Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No: 714313 and, as such, arranges loans on your behalf in association with Pay4Later. Where a loan has been arranged and accepted: Should you wish to return the goods for credit, any agreed refund shall have any credit charges (subsidised by us on your behalf) deducted from the refund value.
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required for special orders, a handling and restocking charge of 20% will be applied to the credit of such goods where we have executed the order correctly.
- We offer goods for sale by demonstration to ensure they are suitable for your needs. However, we do allow an exchange period of 14 days from the date of sale where:
- The goods that are returned or collected are in ‘as new’ merchantable condition. Should this not be so, we reserve the right to apply a minimum restocking/repacking charge of 15%.
- In the case of goods that have been ordered specifically and do not form part of our stock profile, we reserve the right to refuse the return of such goods should they be in full working order.
- Mail Order: We reserve the right to check, test and validate that a product is fault free prior to dispatch. If a carrier service is used to deliver goods to you, claims for damage, non-functionality or mis-shipping must be made within 3 days of the receipt of the goods.
- Goods that develop a fault within 28 days of receipt will usually be exchanged. After this time, repair of goods (not replacement) will be offered unless our suppliers agree an exchange.
- If a carrier service is used to deliver goods to you, we strongly recommend that you keep all packing, accessories and instructions. A charge will be made to provide and deliver packing should you need to return goods to us.
- Your basic rights under the Distance Selling Act are not affected, Therefore:
- You have 7 days from the receipt of goods to assess that the goods meet your requirements. If you inform us within this time, a refund (excluding delivery charges) will be offered providing the goods are returned to us in merchantable condition with all packing and accessories.
- If you return goods to us for warranty repair, please ensure the goods are packed securely, especially the corners of speakers and all transit bolts are in place for Naim CD Players (and other brands where applicable). Please insure the article to its replacement value. We will inform you, upon receipt of the goods, if any damage has occurred so that you may contact your carrier.